If tree removal is what you need, that is what we can give. With our more than a decade of experience in tree removal, we can provide high-quality and safe tree removal service, which is the best in the local area.
Many homeowners think that they can save money if they remove their tree or hire a novice company. But the truth is, you can spend more on repairs and medical costs if you let someone with low skill set to handle a complicated job such as tree removal. No matter the type, age, or height of the tree, we can remove it efficiently for you.
Reasons To Have An Arborist Prune Your Tree
- Experienced and professional tree service
- People who value your time and money and finish the job as soon as we can
- A team that is fully insured, licensed, and bonded
- Top-rated equipment and well-trained tree doctors who can remove trees of any size and species
- Straightforward, free estimates
- Customer-centered, responsible, and polite staff
- People who care about your tree’s health and don’t remove them, unless necessary
- Certified Arborists who are knowledgeable and experienced in tree care
Cabling and Bracing
Note that not all diseased trees need to be eliminated at once. Some of them can still be salvaged with proper care. Cabling and bracing are useful methods to support the tree until it recovers from its disease.
Royal Oaks Tree Service Franklin can efficiently remove every tree stump you have in your yard, no matter the size and age. Stumps can be hazardous and a nuisance to your yard, which is why it is highly recommended to have it removed by a professional. Once we are done grinding your stump down to the ground, you can begin replanting on the area and maximize the space.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday – 7am – 6pm
Saturday – 8am – 5pm
Sunday – Appointments Only